Account Manager, Inside Sales
USA, Alpharetta,13560 Morris rd
Monday, July 01, 2013
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Position: Account Manager, Inside Sales
Location: Greenville, SC or Alpharetta, GA preferred (or Remote for the ideal candidate).
Looking for experienced Inside Sales candidate to work within a team of inside sales professionals, and to sell Infor/Lawson ERP Software and other solutions to the Healthcare Industry.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets/quotas within North America. This includes regular forecasts to regional sales manager and above.
- Build credible relationships within the Infor family of installed accounts, in order to create, manage, and close sales opportunities.
- Learn and present the value proposition for Infor's business solutions within a specific family of products, and potentially within a specific industry.
- Frequently work in a team environment with Field Account Executives and Pre-sales Consultants.
- Utilize, and accurately update Infor customer, forecasting, and pipeline management computer systems.
- Communicate clearly and regularly, both verbally and in writing, with customers, prospective customers, Field Sales Teams, and your manager.
- Prepare and present quarterly Territory/Business plans and reviews.
- 3-5 year successful track record in enterprise selling
- 4 year college degree, preferably in business discipline
- Experience in the Healthcare industry preferred.
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving, and challenging environment.
- Demonstrate passion for your company, solutions, customers, and achieving lofty goals.
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism, with above average organizational, planning, communications, and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills, both face to face, as well as over telephone and internet.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles.
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members.
- Preferred, but not required: Management/Supervisory experience, athletics success, either individual or team sports, student body leadership positions, participation in service organizations, military experience.
- Above average written and verbal communications skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at email@example.com
Send to Friend