Account Manager MEDLAB
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED MEDLAB is the premier long term care clinical laboratory in the region, servicing over 1500 facilities. Additionally, MEDLAB is one of the fastest growing independent labs in the nation, currently offering services in ; Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois and Missouri. By investing in state of the art technology and a skilled work force we are able to offer a superior program focused on serving the long term care industry.
JOB SUMMARY: To provide coordination and flow of information between LTCs and MEDLAB. To ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for all client communications, issue resolution, and compliance on client deliverables (you are first line respondent to client issues regardless of the source of the concern/originator).
2. Reports to the Manager, providing regular input/documentation on all account activity, including status and call reports on a daily/weekly basis.
3. Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner daily, informing your Manager of any problems that may arise.
4. Work closely with your local laboratory management team in meeting client needs.
5. Visit clients on a daily basis in some cases attending Quality Assurance meeting and performing in-services for clients as needed.
6. Be part of specified conference call for your department, based on your Manager's expectation.
7. Review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function specific, technical specific etc) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
8. Works closely with the Sales team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of potential client status in your territory in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities as you prepare to close the sale and start servicing it as well.
9. Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth , new business, marketing activities such as upselling etc
10. Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and building customer loyalty.
11. Communicate with CMO on questions regarding testing
12. Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
13. Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
14. Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
15. Be available via your mobile phones and email at all times for both internal and external clients.
16. Other duties as assigned
MEDLAB offers a competitive wage and, for full-time employees, benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance,401K, as well as paid time off. We invite applicants to submit their interest to us through our career site at http://www.medlabcareers.com/
||Louisville, KY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED