1. Account management team leader with overall responsibility for Check Point software and Appliance solutions sales to large Telecommunication companies/Managed Service Providers.
2. Develop strategic account plans including sales to AT&T and also AT&T as a channel.
3. Ensure CP solutions are utilized internally for managed services.
4. Business development to identify immediate and upcoming product/solution opportunities through active engagement of this account.
5. Must meet short- term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential.
Desired Background &
1. Major Account Management and quota producing experience in the MSP Environment.
2. Background in selling network/Internet Protocol network-related applications.
3. Also, requires strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of complex and large business organizations and their buying cycles.
4. Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel.
5. A proven track record of success is critical.
6. Must be a self-starter and a strong closer.
7. C - level sales experience preferred.
8. College Degree or equivalent.
|Location:||Dallas, TX |