Account Manager - Oakland, CA Pandora Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
At Pandora we have a single mission: To play only the music you'll love. (okay, we've added comedy as well â€" so we're also up for playing some jokes you'll love). To do this, it takes lots and lots of smart, self-motivated, and passionate people. Our teams are innovating in everything we do â€" from our playlists, to our ad services, to making Pandora available everywhere. All of that is in the service of building the best product we can, so that you can simply enjoy the music. Working at Pandora is a job, but a job you'll love.
Account Manager - Oakland, CA
Pandora Media is looking for Account Manager to support the Direct Response Ad Sales team. This individual will work with a designated Sales Rep to ensure seamless campaign execution while providing high level of client service support for Advertisers and Agencies. The right individual will be responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing/optimizing online and mobile advertising campaigns of various cost structures including CPM, CPC and CPA.
This position involves working strategically with sales and advertisers/agencies to have a thorough understanding of campaign objectives and success metrics. The successful candidate will be an independent self-starter who has a high level of attention to detail, strong communication skills, a knack for reporting and interest in Excel, and the capability to interpret data in order to provide suggestions to improve campaign performance.
- Assist with sales planning responsibilities such as pulling inventory avails and working in media negotiation tools
- Create Insertion Orders, work within Order Management systems and follow defined business processes
- Communicate creative ad specifications and lead times to Advertisers/Agencies
- Collect creative from client, verify specifications and follow defined creative implementation process
- Partner with Pandora Creative Services and Trafficking teams when needed to ensure campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor campaign delivery and calculate performance across various ad serving systems
- Compile detailed, comprehensive reports and make in-depth analyses to enhance remnant inventory monetization
- Make and execute on optimization recommendations
- Provide exceptional, proactive support to meet campaign performance demands
- Provide Manager, Sales, and Advertisers/Agencies with any necessary campaign reporting
- Interact with Finance department in regards to Billing requests/issues
- Provide Sales administrative/Account related support
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and internal teams.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 Years internship or work related experience in a sales, online or database marketing, or sales support related role
- Experience in performance-based online or mobile marketing/advertising industries preferred
- Deep understanding of the online and/or mobile ad network business strongly preferred
- Experience with mobile advertising strongly preferred
- Experience in search marketing, direct response media, or lead generation strongly preferred
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented, analytical, proactive, highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal colleagues and externalclients
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel
- Experience with one or more Internet ad management tools, DFP, AdMarvel, Operative, and/or Salesforce.com a plus
||Oakland, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED