Account Manager Log-Net
As a global organization which relies heavily on the talents of its staff, LOG-NET realizes the contribution everybody makes. We are a diverse and unique group of hard-working people, and we take pride in the work we do. We hire and promote the most qualified individuals and work together to ensure our business is constantly improving. We encourage ongoing training and development including participation in seminars, conferences and continuing education through our tuition reimbursement program.
We believe that everyone at LOG-NET has something special to offer. We foster a relaxed work environment that is open and supportive, creating more rewarding opportunities for all.
As an Account Manager, you will work with LOG-NET clients directly to ensure software/services and workflow implementations are provided within standard levels. The position will work within prescribed operational and financial objectives. This position will work closely with new and existing clients and LOG-NET resources on client inquiries, priority lists, work status reviews, and problem solving. The Account Manager will also provide a supporting role in training and deployments. This position will be required to maintain at all times a thorough understanding of the LOG-NET applications and services provided. The Account Manager will be the customer advocate within LOG-NET.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
1. Application knowledge. Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the most up-to-date features of the application.
2. Client problem solving/escalation. Coordinate client inquires and service-related issues within company standards. This includes LOG-NET inquiries and requests that are related to the client.
3. Work Status Review, Management, and Reporting. Manage client work and expectations.
4. Training. Lead or support both LOG-NET employee and client application training sessions.
5. New client deployments. Assist in the timely and effective deployment of new clients.
6. Participate in external activities to gain experience within the industry or trade, such as seminars, trade shows, conferences, or training sessions.
One must fulfill the following qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelors degree in business management or related field.
2. 2+ years of account management or project management work experience strongly preferred.
3. Excellent PC user skills including Microsoft products, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience in Project and Visio a plus.
4. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
5. Excellent problem solving skills.
6. Ability to manage numerous short- and long-term projects.
7. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
8. Knowledge of trade and transportation and/or technology industry preferred.
9. Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15lbs.
||230 Half Mile Road |
Red Bank, NJ 07701