Account Manager LucidMedia
LucidMedia Networks is seeking experienced online media Account Managers to join our growing team of online advertising operations professionals. As an Account Manager, you will work with Regional Sales Leads to understand and take full ownership over campaign strategy, management, and execution to ensure success. The Account Manager will handle ongoing communication with clients before, during and after campaigns to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Act as the lead for all aspects of campaign management including pre-campaign workflow, implementation, management and post campaign analysis
- Understand client objectives and success metrics as a basis in developing a robust media plan and proper campaign set up
- Facilitate communication between marketing and sales teams to ensure that all campaign assets are received on time prior to launch; coordinate the execution of any applicable campaign partners
- Communicate to internal sales lead on campaign performance and develop strategies for increased performance as needed
- Monitor campaign performance and provide proactive, hands-on account management throughout the entire life cycle including working with Operations team to optimize campaigns
- Develop performance insights to support ongoing client discussions and elicit renewal business
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to provide feedback on improvements to our ad systems and client offerings
Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2-5 years experience in the online display media industry in a client-facing role. Experience working in an ad network environment preferred
- Possesses strong leadership and organizational skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent project/time management skills aiding in handling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Desire to analyze, troubleshoot and find solutions to improve campaign performance and/or internal processes
- Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced startup culture that requires a fast learner, willingness to adapt, and teamwork
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com.
||11490 Commerce Park Drive |
Reston, VA 20191