Account Manager SeaMicro
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Account Managers are responsible for all aspects of customer prospecting, acquisition, and relationship management. Account Managers work to understand customer needs, apply them to SeaMicro solutions, and work in conjunction with Field Engineering to propose and deploy innovative technology that solves customer business problems. As a customer advocate, the Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining and nurturing healthy customer relationships as well as being passionate about representing customer interests back to SeaMicro corporate. In addition, the Account Manager will be responsible for quota attainment to insure that SeaMicro meets corporate revenue and growth goals.
- A deep understanding of enterprise sales processes
- Identifying qualified sales opportunities and prioritizing them. Building rapport and educating customers with the use of internal and external resources
- The ability to be the customers advocate and trusted advisor
- Strong communication skills in order to translate customer needs back to SeaMicro Marketing and Engineering
- Complete transparency as it relates to customer engagements, challenges, and steps needed to win new customer accounts
- The ability to understand complex technical environments and technologies
- Presenting the customer with finalized collaborative proposals with solutions, justifications, and expected results to overcome objections and win business with maximum revenue/margin
- Insuring high post-sales satisfaction that enables repeat business with customers
Requirements include a minimum of 5 years of successful large-scale data center sales experience.The candidate must have strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical business concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision makers. Experience selling large-scale server and/or enterprise appliances a must. A minimum of a Bachelors degree is highly desired.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED