Account Manager Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sales | Seoul, Korea
Req ID: 2100
Title: Account Manager
Based in: Seoul, South Korea
Reporting to: Country Manager - Korea
Account Managers are responsible for 'on-boarding' all new strategic accounts, and thereafter, remaining active, consultative partners focused on helping Brightcove's clients meet business goals through the use of video. The Account Managers is an expert in all things Brightcove: He or she works with customers to guide video projects, introduce new features to the market, and overall, ensures users are making the most out of Brightcove. Account Managers also negotiate contract renewals, and in doing so, contribute directly toward Brightcove's growth.
As an Account Manager, you must be able to manage multiple projects at once, serve as an advocate for clients' needs and represent Brightcove with the utmost integrity.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a growing, public company, and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
- Manage a collection of top tier accounts
- Guide new client on-boarding process
- Grow revenues from existing accounts
- Negotiate contract renewals
- Work closely with sales, product development, finance, marketing and engineering teams
- Ensure monthly renewal of clients by means of a high level of proactive, value-add customer service.
- Responsible for all assigned client communications.
- Ensure that all customer issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team and the Company as a whole.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus.
- Build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business.
- Create up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service and effectively communicate offerings to the client.
- All contact must be made in a polite, effective, and efficient manner, working within the guidelines provided at all times.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Brightcove products and how they serve our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and benefits, and key examples of usage.
- Ensure Brightcove is represented in a professional and positive manner.
- University diploma
- Fluency in written and spoke English.
- 5+ years related experience in sales, business development or account management.
- Superior attention to detail
- Passion for video, media, marketing and technology
- Excellent communication, proven presentation/demonstration and client interaction skills
- Responsible, self-motivated and professional
- Global perspective and ability to work across multiple cultures
- Previous training or certification in â€œCall Centre Instituteâ€ [ icmi.com, ccinste.com or equivalent ] practices and methodology is preferred.
- Must be able to have business and technical conversations with all levels within an organization.
- Professional phone etiquette with a confident, friendly voice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Gmail, Google documents and other web-based productivity tools Flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent technical communication skill with customer
- Primarily office/telephone oriented.
- This is a quota-carrying role with MBOs
This position is based in Seoul at Brightcove's office near Gangnam Station
Why you want to work for Brightcove
Brightcove is the leading online video platform. Media companies, businesses, and organizations worldwide use Brightcove to publish and distribute video that reaches more than 135 million unique viewers every month. We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://www.brightcove.com/ and complete the easy-to-use on-line application process in the Careers section of our website. Brightcove is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services