Account Manager Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sales | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 897
The successful Account Manager is a results-oriented individual who has a friendly and outgoing personality. The ideal candidate is patient, process-oriented, and comfortable with both technical and business concepts. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required, as is a willingness to go above and beyond both for Brightcove as well as our customers. Due to the evolving nature of this segment of our business, some amount of initial flexibility around day-to- day responsibilities is also a critical trait of the Account Manager.
- Responsible for all client communications.
- Ensure that all customer issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team and the Company as a whole.
- Ensure monthly renewal of clients by means of a high level of proactive, value-add customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and Strong customer focus.
- Build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service and effectively communicate offerings to the client.
- All contact must be made in a polite, effective, and efficient manner, working within the guidelines provided at all times
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Brightcove products and how they serve our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and benefits, and key examples of usage.
- Ensure Brightcove is represented in a professional and positive manner.
- BA/BS degree.
- Must be able to have business and technical conversations with all levels within an organization.
- Professional phone etiquette with a confident, friendly voice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical products and explain to clients with various technical levels.
- Flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Apps.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred but not required.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services