Reporting to the RVP (Regional Vice President) Professional Services Sales, the Account Manager is primarily responsible for selling of consulting, implementation, development and managed services for Supply Chain Planning Systems within EMEA. As well as a set of UK customers, foreign travel within EMEA is expected to service a set of customers outside the UK. The Account Manager will work with the Delivery Team and the Licence Team to position, scope and sell the services to Infor customers and prospects.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Build up (and maintain) a long term relationship with the customers in the assigned territory through the positioning of Infor as a solution provider and understanding of the customer business requirements (current assigned territory is EMEA).
· Support the license new business teams to propose and present cost effective services solutions in line with the license opportunity and which supports the bid strategy
· Develop an account strategy that aligns with the license plans for the assigned customers and territory to identify and develop opportunities by analyzing customers business requirements especially as it relates to how Infor's services can unlock that business value
· Develop and execute a Sales Strategy to drive the identified opportunities to closure so that individual targets are met or exceeded
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and revenue generation.
· Acts as the coordinator and director of the Sales Team relating to the service opportunity. Legal, Pre-Sales, Delivery Management and other disciplines which are assigned to a certain opportunity.
· Ensure that an effective and winning proposal is being put forward, in an efficient and cost effective manner
· Comply with all company processes and tools used to record and track opportunities and orders and report progress.
· Manage opportunities for new business and installed base in line with Infor's standard documentation and procedures
· Own the generation and delivery of supporting Infor documentation (RFP responses / Statements of Work / Services Work Orders).
· Manage annual services sales quota > 5 million US dollars
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (,)
1. Knowledge of Company products and services â€" Supply Chain Execution(D)
2. Supply Chain Planning Business Background (E)
3. Applicable industry terminology and practices (E)
4. Sales Background with Business Experience in field (D)
5. Good IT projects background with an understanding of project activities and why these are required.
6. Ability to work on own or as part of a team to achieve sales targets (E)
7. Ability to manage forecast / pipeline and reflect a true position with date driven deadlines (E).
8. Preferable proven business relationship skills (D)
9. Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills (E)
10. Excellent closing skills (E)
11. Excellent understanding of Local Language (communication and writing) required (E)
12. Second Language (D)
13. Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and customer liaison (E)
14. Professional appearance and presentation required. (E)
15. MS-Office suite (Word / Excel / Powerpoint / etc )and various other software applications used as required (E)
16. Previous use of Sales Forecasting Tool (e.g. Salesforce) (D)
Experience and Qualifications:
1. Proven ability to manage a sales campaign and close deals alongside license campaigns or as a standalone services campaign (E)
2. Demonstrable ability to map out a close plan that incorporates all involved resources and contracts with a clear understanding of the customer sign off process and procedures (E)