Account Managers CPower
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We need energetic Account Managers. These positions are located in the North-Eastern part of the United States.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer on CPower demand response programs. Develop and maintain the business relationship through ongoing communication by email, phone and site visits as required.
- Educate and brief customers on programs, market rules and other pertinent market information.
- Customer Enablement
- Coordinate with local utilities, suppliers and Independent System Operators (ISOs) and obtain timely information prior to program enrollment.
- Populate and maintain Salesforce.com application
- Coordinate with other CPower departments to ensure successful and timely enrollment and bidding of customer accounts.
- Sales Support
- Provide as needed sales support to assist field sales efforts.
- Strategize with Account Executives on sales approach, marketing efforts and customer growth potential.
- Revenue Generation
- Work with customers to optimize revenue earnings by enrolling additional and eligible meters in pertinent programs.
- Secure extensions or contract renewals from existing customers.
- National Account Support
- Provide regional support to national accounts through program and market information and assist with the enrollment of national accounts in regional programs as appropriate.
- Provide input and support to the Marketing and Business Development teams on outreach opportunities, competitor intelligence and ideas on how to continuously improve product offerings and go-to-market strategies.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and 5 + yrs sales/account management experience
- Track record of exceeding goals and targets
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on external audience; internal communication also very important
- Strong foundation in managing a demanding customer base
- Background in sales, marketing, and/or major account management
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM application is desirable
- Highly competent in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Work as part of a team across multiple disciplines and locations
- Willingness to travel up to 20 to visit sites or customers.
||New York |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED