Account Representative Rearden Commerce
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Interested in this opportunity?
- Apply Now! Will take less than 5 minutes
- Refer a friend (by e-mail) to this job opportunity
Deem, Inc. delivers Commerce-as-a-Service to businesses enabling them to save, sell and syndicate resulting in lower costs, increased revenue and enhanced customer loyalty. Over the past year, more than $6.5 billion of relevant commerce transactions occurred across Deem. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
The Account Representative will sell marketing solutions to the small and medium account sector in designated industry vertical via phone, WebEx, social media or other electronic communication. This individual will also grow the market share in designated segment through a combination of acquiring new business and increasing existing business.
The primary focus is to secure merchant deals to syndicate across partner platforms and provide follow up service to grow and develop those accounts, including presenting business solutions across the Deem Network.
- Meet or exceed sales expectations to merchants in designated markets
- Develop and work a pipeline of potential customers utilizing all tools and research available
- Secure new high quality deals that meet needs of syndicated network and drive results for merchants
- Initiate, coordinate and conduct verbal and written sales presentations
- Provide consultative sales approach to analyze merchant's needs and present relevant solutions across all Deem product lines
- Increases market share by gaining new business and growing existing client base
- Collaborate with market development team to gain market expertise to ensure a consultative sales approach with merchants
- Develop and deliver ideas/solutions that deliver ROI to merchants, partners and the company
- Execute strategies for selling effectively against the competition.
- Deliver and obtain long term commitments and foster relationships with merchants
- Foster ongoing communication with merchants to ensure they are optimizing all tools available to maximize performance and ROI
- Initiate, coordinate and conduct phone and WebEx sales presentations
- Organize and prioritize workflow to meet goals and deadlines
- Communicate effectively to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- BA or BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of proven sales experience
- Strong understanding of industry and market as it relates to customers, prospects, and key trends.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong understanding of digital media platforms, particularly online deals and card linked offers
- Demonstrated ability to grow and maintain market share in a fast paced business culture
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment; in building customer pipeline and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs
- Daily deals experience preferred
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED