Accounting Manager Renewal Care Partners
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsibilities
- Maintain general ledger using QuickBooks, performing monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and send service agreements and invoices to clients
- Deposit and record clients' payments
- Follow up with clients to ensure payment collection as needed
- Process payroll and employee reimbursements
- Prepare payments to vendors, ensuring accuracy of invoices
- Work with clients to process insurance claims
- Prepare financial reports for management as needed
- Prepare annual 1099s
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, providing auditors with requested information
- Support the ongoing development, improvement, and implementation of financial policies, procedures, and processes
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting or similar discipline; advanced education/certifications are a plus
- Proficient using QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 2 or more years of prior experience in a financial or administrative role
- Strong quantitative skills with excellent attention to detail
- High level of professionalism, discretion, and integrity
- Able to work independently
- Team player orientation; flexible to take on additional responsibilities if needed
- Organized; able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously in a fast- paced environment
Hours and Location
The Accounting Manager works from our offices in midtown Manhattan near Grand Central Station; he or she may have the option to work from home after 6 months of service. Regular hours for the position are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Salary and Benefits
Renewal Care Partners offers competitive salary commensurate with experience. The Accounting Manager also will be eligible to participate in our benefits programs, which include health insurance, retirement savings, and paid time off (PTO).
About the Organization
Based in Manhattan, we provide long-term care services to seniors, people living with chronic health challenges, and their families. Our multidisciplinary professionals support our clients' holistic well-being, providing services ranging from part-time companionship to round-the-clock home health care. We welcome diversity of all kinds in our clients and staff. We have a special commitment to providing welcoming care to the LGBT community.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Our mission is to bring renewed well-being and freedom to people giving and receiving long-term care. We provide holistic healthcare services to older adults and people living with chronic health conditions. Our team includes registered nurses, certified home health aides, companions, care managers, and other professionals. Together, we set the standard for excellence in long-term care.Self Funded All Jobs: at Renewal Care Partners
|Headquarters:||52 Vanderbilt Ave|
New York, NY 10017
|Company Profile:||Renewal is about starting again with fresh energy and purpose. We believe all people can find renewal at any stage of life, regardless of their mental or physical condition. This belief forms the cornerstone of our work.
The mission of Renewal Care Partners is to bring renewed well-being and freedom to people giving and receiving long-term care. We advance this mission through a social enterprise working in partnership with a not-for-profit foundation.
Renewal Care Partners
Renewal Care Partners provides holistic health care and social services to older adults and people living with chronic health conditions. As advocates for person-centered care and for labor rights for care workers, Renewal Care Partners operates as a Certified Benefit Corporation that meets rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental performance.
Renewal Care Foundation
Broadening our social impact, Renewal Care Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that supports innovative models for healthcare and social services for older adults, people with disabilities, and people living with chronic health conditions. We advance evidence-based, holistic care through educational programs, information resources, and direct services.|
Support Renewal Care Partners with Social Media services