Accounting Manager Prism Skylabs
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Prism Skylabs' mission is as challenging as it is exciting. We're redefining how physical space is experienced online. We extract data and stunning, privacy-protected imagery from existing video infrastructure to enable brick-and-mortar businesses to be successful in an increasingly digital world.
Our team hails from Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, NASA, and Google. We all share a deep commitment to exploring creative ways to collect, analyze and visualize one of the most interesting sources of information on the planet.
We're looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Accounting Manager to be a key member of the finance team of Prism Skylabs. In this role, you will work directly with C-level executives, and will lead the day-to-day accounting operations and participate in key strategic financial planning.
Key to this role is the ability to drive vision, and execute with precision and accuracy.
- Wear all hats related to Accounting
- Be the Accounting Manager of a B2B subscription-based cloud SaaS product
- Develop and improve accounting processes and internal controls
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of appropriate back office accounting systems
- Participate in the financial planning process with C-level execs
- Prepare monthly financial statements and qualitative reports on company performance
- Assist in the preparation & presentation of financial reports and models to the exec team and investors
- Manage annual tax filings, financial audits, and 409a valuations
- 5+ years managing accounting and financial operations.
- CPA with specific expertise in SaaS revenue recognition
- Big 4 accounting experience preferred
- Zuora or other cloud based accounting systems experience
- Solid QuickBooks experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Tax and audit experience
- Superb presentation, speaking, and writing skills
- Great attitude
- Team player
- Medical / Dental / Vision, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Conveniently located near the Montgomery BART station
||San Francisco, CA 94104 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED