Accounts Payable Accountant Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Accounts Payable Accountant
Due to growth, Guidewire has a need for an additional Accounts Payable Accountant to assist with various AP functions, including vendor invoices, expense report processing, and month end close duties.
Duties will include, but not limited to these:
- Timely processing of all vendor/contractor invoices and check requests
- Validating approval signatures, researching past due balances, proper GL coding, check all documents for discrepancies, obtain approvals
- Timely processing of all employee and consultant expense reimbursements, candidate expenses
- Validating approval signatures, researching past due balances, proper GL coding.
- Preparation of New vendor templates, requesting W9 information
- Resolve all invoice discrepancies with vendors and employees
- Timely resolution of all vendor and employee incoming inquiries
- Review, Maintain and update PO log
- Contact requestors if invoice has no PO or if PO requires additional funds
- Maintain up to date vendor information in Intacct
- Process weekly vendor check runs and ACH runs based on due dates and urgency
- Process recurring monthly payments (rent, board members, partners, etc)
- Match check stubs and ach confirmations to invoices
- Knowledge of Accruals and Prepaids as well as working with multi currencies.
- Prepare monthly debit/credit memos for expats
- Prepare monthly depreciation entry for US and Canada for Fixed assets
- Maintain and update assigned monthly reconciliations
- Prepare monthly PO accrual entry
- Prepare monthly regular AP accrual
- Maintain and update Accrual reconciliations
- Research and reclass if necessary items resolving from monthly Finance Review meetings
- Work with purchasing dept and finance dept in ensuring correct coding
- Assist the auditors with requested information
- Special projects as assigned by the manager
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Guidewire has been chosen by more than 95 general insurance carriers of all size and lines of business as a trusted software vendor. We believe it is due to our modern architecture as the first comprehensive, integrated platform for insurance operations built on state-of-the-art technology. There is also our product quality; each of our products goes through 26,000 unit tests each time an engineer makes a change. We look for bugs so our customers don't have to.
Guidewire has been the leader in claims systems in North America since 2003, with more selections than any competitor among carriers of any size. Guidewire's team includes executive and professionals with deep experience in both insurance and technology at companies including The Hartford, AIG, GEICO, McKinsey, Oracle, Seibel, Motorola, Ariba and d Kana. Guidewire was founded to meet the needs of the P&C insurance industry. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, in addition to a geographically dispersed team of sales and services staff. Guidewire is publicly traded on NYSE under symbol: GWRE
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services