Accounts Payable/Disbursement Specialist Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Accounts Payable/Disbursement Specialist
Finance | Santa Clara, CA, United States
The Senior Accounts Payable/Disbursement Specialist is responsible for processing expense reimbursements and accounts payable invoices and payments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process employee expense reports and payments in a timely manner.
- Ensure expense reimbursements are in compliance with the Company's T&E policy.
- Communicate with employees/managers on expense reimbursement matters.
- Manage the Company's online expense reporting tool and drive any system or function upgrades, including recommendation of changes.
- Assist in all AP functions.
- Prepare and process accounts payable invoices and payments ensuring that payments are made timely and accurately.
- Responsible for accurate coding of accounts payable invoices.
- Ensure payments are in compliance with the Company's Purchasing policy.
- Work with vendors to resolve disputes and ensure that services are not interrupted.
- Process 1099's at year end.
- Special project as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in accounts payable and expense reimbursements.
- Solid knowledge of an ERP system, preferably Oracle and Concur.
- Requires working knowledge of full cycle accounts payable processing.
- Requires outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work in a team setting with a diverse group of employees, managers and outside parties.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- Self starter with ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Superior PC skills, including Excel and Word.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services