This is a 12 months fix term contract
"Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla achieved profitability early Q1 of 2013 and delivered more than 4,900 Model S to customers in North America. Model S is the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year."
As part of our expansion across Europe, we are looking to develop our busy Finance team further with the addition of a European Transactions Specialist , based in our European Head Office in Maidenhead. This position will report directly into our European Transactions Manager.
- Oversee and be actively involved in all aspects of company Transactions and help drive the team covering Accounts Payable, Expenses, Corporate Credit card administration, Accounts Receivable and Cash.
- Organise workload and delegate duties among the team whilst also assisting the Transactions Manager when necessary.
- Liaising with operations, planning and other functions to resolve period-end accrual issues.
- Dealing with suppliers, responding & resolving complex AP queries if required.
- Reporting and analysis for European Transactions Manager as and when needed.
- Respond to any Ad Hoch queries or projects from management.
- Must have experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, expense processing using an in house system and Bank / Cash functions all operating in various currencies.
- Excellent attention to detail, whilst able to identify and prioritize key issues, within the context of meeting accounting and reporting deadlines.
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
- Advanced MS office skills particularly Excel - Experience of business travel management systems an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems and Accounting software a necessity
- Good communications skills, both oral and written.
Must be able to effectively communicate issues in a succinct and constructive manner.
- Fluency in other European languages particularly German or Dutch an advantage
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, colour, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|