Accounts Payable Specialist Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being an Accounts Payable Specialist at Apigee
Apigee is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our talented Accounting team. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for processing and monitoring payments and expenditures. S/he will provide these services in an effective, efficient and accurate manner to ensure that vendors, suppliers and employees are paid within established payment terms.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will...
- Review, investigate and route invoices for approval by department heads and/or approved purchase orders/requests
- General ledger coding and input of approved invoices into accounting system for payment
- Prepare weekly check-run, wire transfer and ACH payments
- Maintain vendor information including agreements, W-9 and resale certificates
- Process annual 1099 forms and other related tax requirements
- Track, report and payment of state and local sales and use taxes
- Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Manage monthly closing of payable/accrual records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements
- Assists auditors for the purpose of providing supporting documentation that is required for the audit
Think you might be our Accounts Payable Specialist? You bring to the table?
- 3 to 5 years of accounts payable and general accounting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor?s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related field (preferred)
- Strong computer and business solution software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with vendors, management and auditors
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize workload
- Experience with purchase orders, general ledger coding, wire transfer payments and ACH payments
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED