Accounts Payable Specialist Workday, Inc.
Workday is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist who wants to make their mark on a growing organization.Â The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast paced environment. This position will report Accounts Payable Manager.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish strong working relationships within the business and with vendors.
- Perform the day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Review and process invoices for payment.
- Prepare vendor checks for mailing.
- Reviews and processes expense reports for payment.
- Resolves purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Reports sales and use taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Document and maintain accounts payable procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization goals by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years accounts payable experience.
- Collaborative team player.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well within deadlines.
- Must have advanced Excel skills; Access skills are a plus.
||Salt Lake City, UT |
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services