Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist Sparta Systems
The Accounts Receivable Collection Specialist will accomplish all collections and maintenance of the accounts receivable. This position will require interaction on a daily basis with the finance department and accounts receivable billing department. This position requires strong organizational and communication skills. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment, have attention to detail and have the ability to learn quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receive, post and track all customer payments.
2. Perform daily customer collection procedures on delinquent accounts.
3. Research and resolve customer disputes.
4. Prepare and post approved credit memorandums.
5. Provide weekly status reports to the Finance department.
6. Interact with sales and professional services departments.
7. Assist with billing & reconciliation of month end close of AR ledger.
8. Closely monitor/track payment status of 200+ customer invoice balances.
9. Perform other accounting duties as required.
1. 5?10 years of accounts receivable collections experience.
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to
deliver high-quality work.
3. Skilled in Quickbooks, Excel and Word.
4. Ability to work under pressure and multi-task to meet aggressive
5. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
6. Ability and desire to learn new software applications.
7. Work experience in high technology environment a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Proficient working in a Windows environment.
2. Fluent with Internet technology (browsers, search engines, etc.).
3. Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook, and Excel.
4. Comfortable working in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
5. Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
6. Detail oriented but able to drive tasks to completion.
7. Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone, in-person and
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733