Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun
.About the Team
Workday is not your average company and we pride ourselves on everything that makes us unique such as our culture, core values, company meetings, development âGeekfestsâ, commitment to sustainability, recognition programs but most importantly our people.Â Workday employees are self-disciplined, hard- working, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful.Â Workday is the leader in enterprise class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for the management of global businesses.Â We are growing fast with offices in the United States (HQ Pleasanton
), Canada (Vancouver and Toronto
), Europe (Dublin, London, Munich, and the Netherlands
), Hong Kong and Australia. About the Role
- We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist who can assist with the collection of past due accounts and with the electronic submission of invoices to customer web portals.
- In this role, you will be responsible for tracking invoice related issues, generate customer statements monthly, investigate and resolve customer queries, and assist other accounts receivable team members with general accounting items and special projects.
- 1 â 2 years of accounts receivable or other customer service type role (ie â Accounts Payable, HR, etc).
- General accounting experience preferred.
- Accounting or business related degree preferred.
- Intermediate Excel skills required .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self starter who has the ability to deal with all levels of management.
- Excellent customer service, problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the worldâs largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.