Acquisition Marketing Manager â Australia (12 month Maternity Cover) eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Current Openings Â» Acquisition Marketing Manager â€" Australia (12 month Maternity Cover)
Acquisition Marketing Manager â€" Australia (12 month Maternity Cover)
International | Sydney, New South Wales
California-based eHarmony launched in 2000 and is the Internet's No. 1 trusted relationship services provider. eHarmony.com.au launched in Australia in 2007 and is one of the most recognised brands in the online dating category with more than 1.5 million registered users and is responsible for nearly 11,000 Australian marriages. eHarmony's service presents users with compatible matches based on key dimensions of personality that are scientifically proven to predict happier, healthier long-term relationships. eHarmony also offers dedicated services in the UK, Canada and Brazil and has customers from over 190 countries worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our team initially on a 12-month basis to cover a maternity leave position. This individual will lead the conception, execution and measurement of both online and offline customer acquisition programs. The primary responsibilty will be to manage our online activities including search and display marketing, mobile acquisition, email marketing, affiliate programmes and our various business development relationships. The role will also assist with our offline TV and outdoor activities.
The Marketing Manager will manage a multi-million dollar budget, a local marketing coordinator and work closely with the Australian country manager, creative and media agencies and the global eHarmony teams. The role reports to the Australian Country Manager and will suit someone who is comfortable in an ambiguous start-up environment playing multiple roles.
- Manage all online acquisition activities to achieve subscriber goals and cost targets while managing the overall marketing budget for these programs. You will monitor and analyse results closely to drive ROI and optimise performance of each channel
- Support TV, radio and outdoor campaigns. Help achieve registrant and subscriber goals and cost targets for these marketing programmes.
- Liaise with agencies day-to-day to ensure effective programme execution, adherence to strategic direction and timely program measurement.
- Support and help drive strategy for our email marketing programs to improve retention and increase lifetime value of subscribers.
- Develop creative assets to support our various acquisition campaigns, working with in house designers and freelancers / agencies to build high response, onbrand creative.
- BA or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of marketing experience or consulting, preferable in direct response consumer businesses with experience managing online marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills and ROI-performance orientation is a must with the ability to design and manage complex testing plans along with strong excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple fast-paced projects
- Experience liaising with key marketing vendors such as advertising or media agencies
- Demonstrated understanding of the elements of effective online creative and demonstrated ability to develop effective display ad media plans.
- Team player with strong project management and communication skills.
- A passion to obtain outstanding results while working on a service that deeply impacts people's lives. If you don't believe in and love what we do, this is not the role for you.
||Sydney, FL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED