Acquisition Marketing Manager Thumbtack
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As our Acquisition Marketing Manager, you'll figure out what online and offline marketing channels work best for Thumbtack and determine how to scale them. As a member of our acquisition marketing team, your mission will be to introduce new people to Thumbtack who become loyal consumers and professionals. You'll experiment with a wide array of always-evolving online and offline channels and help Thumbtack develop cutting-edge methods to understand and improve campaign effectiveness.
You're analytically sharp with an understanding of and passion for online and offline marketing. You're able to learn quickly and juggle multiple projects simultaneously. You enjoy drawing insights from and making decisions with data. You can work with designers and copywriters to develop compelling creative to pair with your campaign strategies.
- Manage the strategy, planning and execution of online and offline acquisition marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis and optimization
- Perform strategic data mining and analysis, drawing insights to optimize campaign performance
- Develop and measure key performance indicators, ensuring campaigns are impactful, accurately tracked, and their effectiveness clearly communicated
- Collaborate with internal and external creative teams to develop compelling creative to pair with your campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience, either in marketing, consulting or related fields requiring quantitative analysis
- Strong problem solving and data skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Good marketing intuition
- Fast learner -- can pick up new tools quickly
- High proficiency in Excel
- Comfortable using SQL (or excited to learn immediately)
- Intellectual curiosity for improving acquisition marketing performance
- Knowledge and understanding of online ad platforms (e.g., Facebook, Google), tools (e.g., retargeting) and/or offline ad channels (e.g., TV, direct mail)
- Design and / or copywriting skills to aid in the development of creative
- Experience at a consumer-facing internet company
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls So did we. Thumbtack's mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.Investors: Javelin
, MHS Capital
, Sequoia Capital All Jobs: at Thumbtack
|Headquarters:||454 Natoma St.|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Thumbtack is making life easier. Thumbtack delivers multiple quotes from our network of vetted pros within 24 hours. We can help you maintain your home, plan your events, learn new skills, improve your wellness and more across all 50 states. By connecting local professionals directly with new clients, we're empowering more than 250,000 talented pros to grow their businesses. Thumbtack delivers custom quotes from vetted professionals for any service within 24 hours, enabling consumers to effortlessly compare prices and hire the perfect fit.
Come work and grow with great people who care about having a lasting impact.
Check us out - find out more information here:
Support Thumbtack with Social Media services