Ad Operations Analyst/Trafficker Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) is looking for a talented individual to join the high performing, hard working and fun loving Advertising Operations team. This Ad Trafficker will be responsible for the implementation of online advertising campaigns, delivery monitoring and optimization across a small network of sites using DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP).
The Ad Trafficker will ensure the accuracy and fulfillment of all delegated campaigns. He or she will work closely with the sales team and the client service professionals to keep all invested parties abreast of any/all changes to the campaign, delivery concerns, optimization suggestions etc. The ideal candidate will have a track record of facing problems smartly and with confidence, overcoming obstacles with limited time or resources and most importantly, maintaining composure under pressure.
The Ad Trafficker must be a top-notch team player willing to collaborate on a variety of projects as well as an efficient and trustworthy independent producer. He or she must also be comfortable in a rapidly changing work environment. Amazing attention to detail, superb written and verbal communication skills and creative problem solving abilities are must-have qualities.
If you are an experienced ad ops professional looking for a fantastic office environment and team culture, you will thrive in this role. This position is based in Trulia's Manhattan office near Union Square.
- Implement online advertising campaigns in Google ad server and other proprietary systems
- Measure campaign performance and delivery
- Work with third party tag providers to troubleshoot creative
- Proactively investigate issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with clients, agencies, third-party platforms, and/or internal parties and provide resolutions to these issues
- Work closely with assigned Salesperson and Client Services Manager to communicate any/all changes to campaigns, technical issues, delivery issues, optimization suggestions, etc.
- Process creative changes and change orders
- Run ad hoc reporting for internal and external parties
- Become Trulia.com expert, capable of answering off-the-cuff questions with ease or directing queries to the appropriate parties
- Proactively seek new online advertising knowledge, keep current with interactive media trends
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 1 year experience in ad trafficking, campaign or account management, preferably for an internet media company
- Minimum 1 year of Analysis skills
- Familiarity with DFP, DSM, Adapt, Boomerang, AdSense, Ad Exchange, Rubicon, Salesforce.com, comScore, Omniture and other relevant programs is a plus
- Expertise in all standard Windows Microsoft programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and proactive with superior organization skills and incredible attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Confidence interacting with people across all departments and levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Proven ability to meet or exceed aggressive deadlines and manage and prioritize a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Creative problem solving dexterity. Analytical approach to driving revenue and optimizing whole inventory yield
- Understanding of online advertising industry, text links, rich media display products, campaign success metrics, media buying/selling, and sales process preferred
- High caliber recommendations
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED