Ad Operations Manager Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Ad Operations Manager
Sales | Santa Monica, CA, United States
Demand Media (NYSE:DMD) informs, entertains and connects millions of people every day. Through a portfolio of vertical web properties reaching more than 100 million monthly visitors, a global network of digital partners, and a breakthrough content studio, Demand Media publishes what the world wants to know and share. Join the company that is shaping the future of media â€" how it's created, consumed and shared!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is as diverse, adventurous and open-minded as the content we create for the world. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to fill a key role in a quickly growing organization. While the foundation of the job is focused on campaign execution and optimization, the ideal candidate will run point for large dollar custom implementations as well as interact with the account management and publisher relations teams. There is ample opportunity to grow your career and drive real revenue for a hot media company. You'll be working with the largest advertisers to deliver best-in-class execution using cutting edge technology infrastructure. You will be working side by side with account management, executive sales, and ad operations leadership. In this growing department your scope will likely increase quickly.
- Traffic campaigns in multiple ad serving environments across multiple formats: display (gif/jpg/flash/3rd party tag), video, mobile.
- Monitor and QA creative tracking after campaign launches to ensure accurate implementation.
- Work with publisher sites and/or internal technical contacts to resolve any campaign set up or tracking issues.
- Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with clients as well as vendors, partners, etc.
- Monitor campaign delivery and ensure all campaigns deliver in full and are optimized to reach the client objectives.
- Monitor late creative campaigns and coordinate with Account Managers as needed.
- Strategize with team members to help come up with ways to improve campaign performance.
- Continually deliver proactive recommendations for effective delivery.
- Learn all adserving systems and become an expert in each so that you can provide feedback on improvements as well as any issues that one may encounter.
- Work with Demand Media's internal rich media creative service team and understand their entire product offering as well as be able to traffic these ads across all of our sites.
- 3-5 years ad operations experience
- DFP experience required
- DSM, Yieldex, Shiny Ads, Ad-Juster, JIRA preferred
- Experience with video and mobile preferred
- Strong analytical capability and Excel proficiency required
- Experience working within an ad networks environment
- Candidate must possess excellent attention to detail, be self-motivated and self-organized, impeccable organization skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere to meet tight deadlines.
About Us: Founded in 2006, Demand Media is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA with offices in Kirkland, WA, Austin, TX, New York, NY and London, UK. For more information visit: www.demandmedia.com
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED