Ad Operations Trafficking Specialist Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Ad Operations Trafficking Specialist
Sales | Santa Monica, CA, United States
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to fill a key role in a quickly growing organization. While the foundation of the job is focused on campaign execution and optimization, the ideal candidate will run point for large dollar custom implementations as well as interact with the account management and publisher relations teams. There is ample opportunity to grow your career and drive real revenue for a hot media company. You'll be working with the largest advertisers to deliver best-in-class execution using cutting edge technology infrastructure. You will be working side by side with account management, executive sales, and ad operations leadership. In this growing department your scope will likely increase quickly.
- Traffic campaigns in multiple adserving environments that include: display (gif/jpg/flash/3rd party tag), video, mobile.
- Partner directly with their Account Manager on all upcoming and existing campaigns. This includes weekly meetings, updated campaign tracking sheets, monitor pacing and clear communication.
- Monitor and QA creative tracking after campaign launches to ensure accurate implementation.
- Work with publisher sites and/or internal technical contacts to resolve any campaign set up or tracking issues.
- Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with clients as well as vendors, partners, etc.
- Monitor campaign delivery and ensure all campaigns deliver in full and are optimized to reach the client objectives.
- Monitor late creative campaigns and coordinate with Account Managers as needed.
- Strategize with team members to help come up with ways to improve campaign performance.
- Continually deliver proactive recommendations for effective delivery.
- Learn all adserving systems and become an expert in each so that you can provide feedback on improvements as well as any issues that one may encounter.
- Collaborate as a team for coverage assistance, troubleshooting basic day to day needs.
- Take on special project under the AdOps umbrella as needed.
- BA/BS required
- 1-3 years ad operations/relevant experience
- DFP experience preferred
- Experience with video and mobile preferred
- Strong analytical capability and Excel proficiency required
- Adap TV, AdMarvel, Ad-Juster, YieldEx, DSM experience is a plus
- Candidate must possess excellent attention to detail, team player, strong work ethic, be self-motivated and self-organized, impeccable organization skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere to meet tight deadlines.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED