Administration Assistant Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Administration Assistant, Dublin
Guidewire is an NYSE listed enterprise software company, and market leader in insurance software, serving the second-largest financial services industry in the world (after banking). We build the core applications that companies use to sell policies, settle claims, and bill their customers. We serve customers all over the world, helping them handle billions of dollars worth of business. This is a lucrative and underserved market, and we have grown rapidly through a combination of quality products, excellent service, innovative technology, and word-of-mouth reputation.
We are looking for an Administration Assistant to support Finance, Facilities and general Admin in our growing Dublin office of 50+ people.
The Administration Assistant's key responsibilities will be to:
- Answer the telephone, screen and direct calls
- Greet visitors
- Manage incoming/outgoing post
- Order stationery and other office equipment
- Book meeting rooms and couriers
- Maintain the meeting room diary
- Organise accommodation and provide travel information to visitors and overseas employees
- Organise internal meetings
- Maintain information on Guidewire's intranet for the EMEA region
- Tidy and maintain office space
- Provide general administrative support
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required (e.g. support for office move)
- Should have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy corporate environment
- Exposure to finance admin tasks
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, including confident telephone manner
- Excellent standard of written communication, spelling and grammar
- Professional personal presentation
- Solid organisational skills
- A flexible, hands on attitude, willing to take on a variety of tasks to assist in the smooth running of the office
- Experience of a start-up or office move would be advantageous
- European language desirable but not essential
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services