Administrative Assistant Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you an Administrative Assistant with experience supporting a small dynamic organization?
Do you enjoy the 'Command Central' role of sole support in a successful company?
Are you searching for a small company where you can make a big impact?
As an Administrative Assistant/Office and Administrator Manager at Trulia you will efficiently and effectively carry out the operational and administrative tasks associated with a fast paced, fun startup office.
Why choose Trulia?
- Comprehensive training
- Full company paid benefits including medical, dental, vision
- 15 paid days off and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401K with up to 4% match
- Stock Options
To succeed in your role you will need:
- All functions of an administrative assistant including but not limited to: answering/screening telephones, taking accurate messages, mail distribution, filing, faxing, copying, shipping documents, etc.
- Liaison with other departments and department heads.
- Schedule meetings and appointments; plan events, etc (manage the calendar and keep notes of calls and help with all follow-up needed in a timely manner).
- Schedule, plan and book travel and assist with travel and scheduling.
- Maintain record of, and process financial commitments including invoices, bills, refund checks, travel expenses and expense reports.
- Generate documents, correspondence, presentations and reports.
- Prioritize assignments and tasks under general direction and perform a variety of administrative duties such ordering office supplies, office food, handling phone and IT issues, other office to do's and performing various office management duties
- Safeguard sensitive, confidential and proprietary information.
- 3 or more years experience in an administrative assistant role (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong in Internet usage, strong ability to use Internet as a resource
- Must be able to interact with poise and a professional demeanor with people of all levels within and outside the company
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic team spirit
- Must be discreet and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Have an entrepreneurial mind set â€" creative, high urgency, frugal, results-oriented, passionate with an ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Strong organizational/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Trulia (NYSE:TRLA / http://www.Trulia.com/ ) a 6 year old start up in Denver has rapidly evolved as the leader for giving home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. With more than 500 employees, Trulia has revolutionized real estate search by offering a rich, intuitive user experience to help consumers find homes for sale, track local market trends and connect directly with real estate professionals. Top talent across the US joins Trulia because of our employee-centric, values driven culture. Our employees will tell you that they LOVE Trulia and the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere. They also love that they are surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire and motivate and a corporate philosophy that encourages ideas from all employees.
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED