Administrative Assistant Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are seeking a hard-working pro-active Administrative Assistant to support the Corporate Services Manager and a small team of Guidewire's executives. This is the great opportunity for an AA who enjoys the challenge of always thinking a step ahead in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be attuned to the confidentiality and proprietary nature of the information handled in this type of position. The ideal candidate should have 5+ year's administrative assistant experience, preferably in a publicly-traded company.
- Support the Corporate Services Manager/Sr. Executive Assistant and a small team of Executive with miscellaneous projects, processing expense reports, research and making travel arrangements, running internal/external errands, scanning, faxing, copying and filing, etc.
- Back-up receptionist for break/lunch coverage on a daily basis
- Assist with large internal/external meetings and events such as corporate events, Quarterly Company Meetings, Annual Company Picnic and Holiday Party
- Act as a conference room manager to ensure that each of the Corporate Services conference rooms are tidy, kept organized and well stocked before and after all meetings
- Create and maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
- Answer telephone calls and receive/direct visitors
- Take initiative to respond to requests efficiently and competently in manager's absence. Back up to the Sr. Executive Assistant.
- Assist in booking conference rooms, order catering, meeting set-up and breakdown, assist in preparation of meeting materials, sending invites and tracking attendees
- Provide additional administrative support for other operational programs as defined by the manager
Extensive MS Office software skills required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Internet research abilities and strong communication/interpersonal skills
Collegiality, proactive attitude, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and strong organizational skills are essential
Discretion and a high-level of confidentiality are required in this role.
Ability to manage changing priorities
Ability to travel and attend external meetings
Recent experience as an administrative assistant and experience working in a team environment
Comfortable using and learning new technology
Familiar with WebEx and the ability to use chat programs
Occasionally required to move boxes/stock weighing up to 20lbs
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services