LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 75,000 customers. For additional information, visit
SUMMARY: Provide administrative support to the legal department.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrative assistant in a legal setting
· Strong English language writing and oral communication skills; excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
· Excellent organizational skills, strongly detail-oriented, and proven ability to think proactively
· Excellent computer skills; proficiency with Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
· Hard working and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
· Excellent interpersonal skills and highly team-oriented
· Good judgment and a strong commitment to professionalism
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000
|Location:||Old Cn |