Administrative Assistant - Strategic Technology Investments Group New York Life Investments Mangement
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The ideal candidate should be able to keep up with a demanding workload while maintaining a high quality of work and uncompromised professionalism in all interactions both inside and outside the group.
Very strong communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to handle outreach with efficiency and respect is required. The ability to anticipate needs and master new skills quickly is required. The ideal candidate must be capable of multi-tasking and have the ability to take appropriate initiative in completing assigned work.
An individual who has a strong desire to learn and is always seeking new ways to improve upon existing processes is preferred. Our Group is focused on introducing innovative technologies into the various businesses of New York Life, as such an inherent curiosity and/or interest in new technology trends is preferred.
One to three years of work experience at a start-up and or venture firm is preferred, but anyone with a BS/BA degree is welcome to apply.
Core duties/skills will include:
- Complex calendar management
- Travel logistics and coordination
- Meeting coordination both virtual (WebEx) and in-person
- Ability to juggle the needs and priorities of a team
- Management of ad hoc projects (e.g. internal presentations, research, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in MS office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Strong communication skills
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED