Administrative Assistant, Wellness Center Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: To perform administrative duties which will support the efficient operation of the Wellness Center and other departments where required.
1. Order and stock medical supplies, prescription and over-the-counter drugs and vaccines in coordination with the Nurse Practitioner.
2. Order and stock administrative supplies.
3. Maintain records of ordering history.
4. Create and maintain professional relationships with employees, vendors and wellness professionals.
5. Compile reports based on patient visits.
6. Schedule patient appointments for health practitioners or others as identified.
7. Transition patients from waiting room to exam room under direction of the Nurse Practitioner.
8. Maintain and create patient records.
9. Maintain Wellness Center expenditure records.
10. Provide administrative and other support for wellness programming and health and safety initiatives in potential partnership with nurse practitioner, benefits analyst/HR, EH&S team, wellness practitioners and Promega Wellness Team.
11. Maintain general appearance of the health center.
12. Greet employees and visitors to the health center professionally and pleasantly to ensure an outstanding experience whether it is in person, via phone or electronically.
13. Update, maintain and design content for internal web pages for Wellness Center and Wellness Programs.
14. Assist nurse practitioner in development and delivery of communication materials for events and programs.
15. Review current administrative practices and procedures for efficiencies and make recommendations for improvements when needed.
16. Understands and complies with ethical, legal, regulatory and privacy/confidentiality concerns related to the Wellness Center.
1. Complete various clerical tasks and perform general administrative support for other departments as assigned.
2. Announce emergency situations (tornadoes, fire, etc) in the health center and assist as instructed.
3. Participate in Promega?s adminLink group.
1. High school education or equivalency plus a minimum of two years clerical and telephone work experience, preferably in a similar capacity or in a medical setting.
2. Courteous, pleasant and professional manner and appearance.
3. Superior customer service skills, experience, or training. Willingness and commitment to providing a high level of customer service.
4. Ability to maintain and protect privacy and confidentiality.
5. Be able to handle emergency situations.
6. Strong computer skills which include but are not limited to Microsoft Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint and Word and Microsoft SharePoint.
7. Ability to multitask by handling a busy, fast-paced environment and accommodate incoming visitors simultaneously.
8. Communicate effectively and professionally in a clear and tactful manner with employees and outside vendors or practitioners.
9. Proven organizational and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail.
10. Demonstrated ability and willingness to be a team player in a team-oriented environment.
11. Flexible to changing needs, schedule changes and new projects.
12. Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work.
13. Certified in CPR/AED.
1. Associate or Bachelors Degree.
2. Familiar with medical terminology and medical billing codes.
1. Ability to occasionally move boxes weighing up to 30 pounds.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED