Advanced Client Solutions Manager (Sales) ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
- Understand, position, and sell the portfolio of Reputation.com products and services.
- Educate prospective clients about online reputation management and digital privacy issues they may not fully understand upon contacting us. Demonstrate advanced expertise in these subjects.
- Represent Reputation.com with a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, and professionalism.
- Liaise with the Publishing and Editorial, Product Management, and Reputation Advisor, Member Services, and R&D teams to provide appropriate solutions to clients.
- Identify new sale opportunities and proactively manage a large number of diverse leads.
- Drive new deals end to end, including lead generation and qualification, solution development, presentation, contract negation, and deal closing.
- Thrive in a busy work environment with a high volume of tasks.
- In real time, accurately track and record customer communications in Salesforce.
- Achieve and surpass assigned quota.
Knowledge/Skill Areas Preferred:
- BA in business administration, computer science, or equivalent business or technical field preferred.
- Strong computer literacy and product or technical expertise in online privacy, SEO, and social media.
- Strong consulting, written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of success in a fast-paced, independent account management role.
- Past history of consistent quota attainment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Willingness to do ?whatever it takes? to get the job done and help colleagues.
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics, sharing knowledge with others.
About Reputation.com (http://www.reputation.com):
Reputation.com?s mission is to empower individuals and businesses to control their privacy and reputation online. Formerly ReputationDefender, Reputation.com was founded in 2006 and is the pioneer of online reputation management solutions. The company is recognized by World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer 2011 for its global technology leadership and innovation. The privately held company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has an office in Germany and serves customers in more than 100 countries. Reputation.com is funded by Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, JAFCO and Floodgate. In July 2011 Reputation.com Raised $41 Million Series D Financing Led by August Capital this Funding Supports Reputation.com?s Growth of a New Ecosystem of Digital Control.
The Reputation.com team culture is customer-focused and fun: we pride ourselves on creating challenging and independent work opportunities for employees at all levels. We work hard and we play hard too.
Reputation.com is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits for well-qualified hires.
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED