Advanced Technology Specialist-Des Moines, IA (20110050) Advanced BioHealing
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
Advanced BioHealing (ABH) develops and commercializes living cell therapies, a cornerstone technology in the field of regenerative medicine. ABH participates in the rapidly growing diabetes market through the manufacturing and marketing of its lead cell-based therapy, Dermagraft, a bio-engineered skin substitute that assists in restoring damaged tissue and supports the body's natural healing process. Dermagraft is FDA approved to treat diabetic foot ulcers and is the focus of an ongoing pivotal trial for the treatment of venous leg ulcers.
Due to the demand for our products, we are adding over 100 new positions this year and are currently hiring for an Advanced Technology Specialist-Des Moines, IA
This position is responsible for selling a unique biological device to surgeons, podiatrists, wound care specialists, and other targeted health care providers. Each sales representative will be assigned a geographic territory which they will be responsible for managing.
- Service existing accounts within their assigned territories; responsible for cultivating the relationship with these clients and growing additional business within these accounts
- Responsible for prospecting new business by calling upon targeted healthcare providers and visiting these physicians/clinics
- Assist in the creation of sales presentations and potentially marketing materials designed to promote and sell ABHs product portfolio
- Focus sales efforts by studying historical data in their designated territory and adjusting sales efforts accordingly
- Prepare weekly activity/progress reports
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through participation in workshops and professional society meeting and in reviewing professional publications
Must have a valid drivers license.
Percent travel required is dependent upon territory size and geography of key accounts.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university and 5+ years of sales experience in the healthcare industry. Successful candidate must have a proven track record of meeting sales objectives. Candidate must also possess the following: ability to communicate effectively, ability to simplify complicated scientific information, and have a competitive and results oriented drive. Candidate must be able to gain extensive knowledge of the product. Prior management experience a plus.
||Westport, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED