Advertising Technology Account Director (ESE) HireKeep
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED ---After applying for this job, you'll receive an email with a link to create a HireKeep Profile. Please make sure to complete this step to be matched with this job along with other awesome jobs like it.---This match is an Account Director role with a company that is the leader in social video measurement and activation. This firm is the most trusted source for data and insights on video content advertising, this company provides an end-to-end solution for capturing consumer attention programmatically through video and native media. DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect, present and close deals.
- Grow business with existing accounts.
- Responsible for growing business from new accounts.
- Understand customer/potential customer needs and recommend most suitable application of products to satisfy needs.
- Will collaboratively work with the primary client contact to develop, present, close and execute audience based solutions across the portfolio. Communicate specific product specifications and processes to clients and internal partners to insure quality and timely execution of purchased products.
- Work to identify and qualify customers and prospects having significant revenue generation potential for products.
- Evaluate product offerings against customer's needs, budget and competitors' offerings.
- Consistently meet or exceed management defined activity, revenue and product goals. Exceed monthly revenue goals.
- Responsible for Mobile, Social, Video/Audio media (buying, planning and reporting tools)
- Demonstrated ability to keep abreast of new digital technology and the application to clients' needs
- Travel to local clients frequently to present and close deals
- Meet management and/or process defined deadlines.
- Demonstrate focused daily activity.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and remain current with the online media market.
- Assists Sales managers to develop other account executives in either digital or print knowledge, depending upon own expertise; and/or sells techniques.
- Assist with training new AE's on the product portfolio and positioning of ad products.
||New York City, NY 10036 |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HireKeep connects sales candidates and companies through a proprietary relationship based matching system that looks at core vision, values and culture.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at HireKeep
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||HireKeep works by using an internal relationship based matching system that looks at the core vision, values, culture and methodologies of hiring managers and salespeople alike. Our goal is to go beyond the resume to ensure candidates love their job. Once matches are created we assist in the build-up of sales teams by helping place full-time sales executives, sales development reps, account managers or biz dev.
Our unique relatiorithmic approach allows us to directly connect qualified candidates with hiring managers on very deep relationship-oriented levels. We use data and a proprietary algorithm to help make hiring faster, easier, and more long term. |
Support HireKeep with Social Media services