AE Manager for DDR-IP Uniquify, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Uniquify is looking for an individual to work in our IP Division, with a focus on DDR. The group provides configurable DDR IP, Including memory controller, PHY and I/O IP for ASIC/SOCs. The job will be mainly focused on providing technical support to customers, however there will be a variety of other engineering and technical support tasks that will allow the candidate to expand skills and responsibilities.
Provide technical support to customers for integration of IP into ASICs including:
- Pre and Post sales technical support
- Understand in technical detail competing solutions at customer
- Reviewing of customers' integration IP requirements
- Reviewing static customers' timing closure requirements
- Answering technical questions about IP operation.
- Interface with the R&D Team to bridge product improvements and resolve customer issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- BS + 5 years of prior work-experience or MS + 2 years of prior work-experience
- All front-end skills - RTL design & verification in Verilog, synthesis, static-timing analysis, DFT
- Time management skills sufficient to balance multiple high-priority projects.
- Willingness to learn new skills and perform tasks that often go outside area of current expertise.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with Static Timing scripts and report analysis
- Familiarity with DDR memory operation, system applications, AXI, OCP, AHB
- Scripting - in Perl, TCL, etc..
- Back-end knowledge and experience - place & route, physical verification, timing closure Company Information
Uniquify is the global leader in DDR IP and integration services that with customer success across multiple market segments and worldwide geographies . This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs , System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Uniquify is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED