Agency Ad Sales - CE/TECH/AUTO FixYa
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Individual contributor role ? must consistently meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals and meetings.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships with top agency partners and direct advertisers.
- Sell across a vast array of products and services including CPM/CPC display advertising and performance-based CPA.
- Proactively manage advertiser relationships from initial contact, through negotiation, campaign completion and renewals.
- Responsible for up-sell opportunities, recruiting new business and driving existing revenue.
- 50% Travel.
- Successful media sales record of 4-6+ years of digital media and sales experience.
- Successful track record working with Fortune 500 companies and Advertising Agencies in the Automotive, Electronics, Computers/Accessories and the Home/Garden space.
- Existing Rolodex of agency and advertiser relationships within the Auto, Electronics.
- An understanding of the digital media landscape, as well as a solid grasp of technology and the Web.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Strong knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis.
- Excellent understanding of agency dynamics and how they operate and campaign buying and planning.
- Understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- BA/BS degree required.
Fixya is a profitable venture backed company. With over 30 million uniques, Fixya leverages the Wisdom of Crowds to enable its community of users and experts to solve tech support problems on over 10 million consumer products. Users can find pre-existing solutions on the site or have questions answered by the site?s active expert community via email, chat, or phone.
||San Mateo, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED