Agency Ad Sales - CE/TECH Fixya
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Individual contributor role ? must consistently meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals and meetings.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships with top agency partners and direct advertisers.
- Sell across a vast array of products and services including display and text ads, custom programs and takeovers, and sponsorships.
- Proactively manage advertiser relationships from initial contact, through negotiation, campaign completion and renewals.
- Responsible for up-sell opportunities, recruiting new business and driving existing revenue.
- 50% Travel.
- Successful media sales record of 4-6+ years in the CE/TECH agency space.
- Solid experience in selling ads for an online publisher.
- Existing Rolodex of CE/TECH agency and advertiser relationships.
- An understanding of the digital media landscape, as well as a solid grasp of technology and the Web.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Strong knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis.
- Excellent understanding of agency dynamics and how they operate and campaign buying and planning.
- Understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- BA/BS degree required.
Fixya is a profitable venture backed company. With over 30 million uniques, Fixya leverages the Wisdom of Crowds to enable its community of users and experts to solve tech support problems on over 10 million consumer products. Users can find pre-existing solutions on the site or have questions answered by the site?s active expert community via email, chat, or phone.
||San Mateo, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Mayfield Fund
, Pitango Venture Capital All Jobs: at Fixya
|Headquarters:||San Mateo, CA 94403|
|Industry:||Networking and Equipment|
|Company Profile:||Fixya is the world's largest product support community website online. With over 30 million members collaborating on product related tips and support issues, Fixya provides consumers with user feedback and solutions to problems related to any product, before and after the purchase. From figuring out how to fix cars, which cameras to buy, or how to operate a new iPhone, the Fixya community of hobbyists, tinkerers and gadget-savvy stay-at-home moms share real world experience and practical advice. Fixya is part of the DIY revolution, transforming how we help ourselves as well as each other to solve everyday problems. Our objective is to become the most relevant source for product information, whether it's a vitamin, a smart phone, or even a box of cereal. Fixya is profitable and fast growing company.|
Support Fixya with Social Media services