Agile Program Manager Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Agile Program Manager
Engineering | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 823
We are an Agile Software as a Service organization that is scaling to meet the needs of a fast paced market. We are looking for someone with program management experience that can hit the ground running as we build up our Agile Program Management practice. This is a chance to work on an innovative, leading edge service that is used by over 20 million people daily around the globe! Come help us be lean and mean!
- Identify and manage the cross-department activities needed to bring new projects to market!
- Create best practices and templates to make the product delivery process as agile, transparent, and lean as possible
- Assist product management, development teams, and other involved departments with the development of plans and commitments
- Facilitate cross-team and cross-departmental communication throughout project
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks
- Identify and help mitigate cross-team and cross-departmental risks and dependencies
- Encourage transparency and proactively provide project visibility to stakeholders
- Assist with product rollout strategy including coordinating limited availability programs
- Evangelize and coach proven Agile processes that help the organization deliver value to customers efficiently and effectively
- Take a pragmatic approach to the core principles of agile helping involved parties with collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, self organization, continuous delivery, and inspection
- Motivate the project team ensuring that everyone understands the business value we are working to provide keeping them excited to move forward
- Look for ways to systemically improve how we deliver value to customers
- Seek ways to increase one's agile knowledge and techniques through books, blogs, meet-ups etc.
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Creative, resourceful, and innovative problem solver
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to challenge and be challenged by others
- Enthusiastic, collaborative, and well-organized
- Ability to learn our product as it pertains to projects
- Data driven
- Passion for process improvement
- Bachelor's degree
- Program management experience
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Proven teamwork experience
- Interest in building products
- Experience with agile methodologies would be ideal
- ScrumMaster certification is a plus
This position is based in Boston, Massachusetts, conveniently located near the South Station stop on the Red line.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services