Agile Project Manager MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow efficiently by revealing what really drives results. Founded in 2005, MarketShare has a track record of ground-breaking innovations in data, modeling and software and has worked with nearly half of the Fortune 50 and 8 of the top 10 global brands. MarketShare's platform provides a combination of technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions that lead to improve decision-making for businesses. We are high growth, venture-backed company solving some of the toughest marketing investment optimization problems in the industry. The company is based in Los Angeles, California with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Tokyo and Bangalore. For more information, please go to: www.marketshare.com.
MarketShare has already helped direct over $100 Billion in marketing spend
Our clients are in over 45 countries and all US DMA's
The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading
Agile Project Manager - Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a tenured software project manager, with extensive experience implementing agile, to join our PMO team and partner with our product and engineering leadership in accelerating MarketShare's aggressive global growth strategy. Unanimously recognized as our in-house subject matter expert on SaaS development management methodologies, you will help the team strike the right balance across the agile-waterfall "spectrum", depending on strategic product and business needs. This a key role within MarketShare with a ton of exposure requiring a leader who is a strategic thinker, a strong collaborator, and has impeccable planning and execution skills with a focus on driving results while building relationships
Role and Responsibilities:
- Continuously evangelize agile and other relevant methodologies as necessary, and ensure those are implemented and, more importantly, sustained over time
- Partner with product owners and technical leads to drive long-term (multi-year) visibility into the MarketShare roadmap, capacity planning and staffing requirements. A world-class roadmap will allow product and engineering leaders to easily navigate across various degrees of granularity
- Maintain and drive adoption of our product lifecycle process, ensuring key milestones are met with the highest quality of input/output
- Support sr. management, product and technical leads with rolling planning process, ultimately ensuring that MarketShare invests at the right levels to maximize our ROI to shareholders
- Provide input on process/workflow improvements and procedure/policy changes to drive profitability, scale and quality across MarketShare
- Help facilitate regular product and engineering sr. leadership meetings, including weekly status meetings, monthly/quarterly product reviews, strategic planning sessions, etc.
- Coach junior project management resources as necessary
- Other activities as requested by management
- At least 10 years of experience in project management at software companies (SaaS preferred) with a series of successful end-to-end product deployments in the B2B space
- Agile Scrum Master and Product Owner certifications w/ 5+ years of experience post certification
- In addition, we will require referrals from respected CPO's and/or CTO's
- Demonstrated superior performance in prior roles with increasing levels of responsibility and independence. Outstanding organizational skills and ability to partner with senior management
- Prior experience implementing agile project management solutions: Clarizen (preferred), OpenAir, Rally Dev, CA Agile Vision, IBM Rational, etc.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced startup environment where we roll-up our sleeves and focus on solutions, rather than problems
We wish to respect your time as you consider working with us. Due to varying individual career goals and salary expectations, we request that you share your compensation history/expectations with us for this role. Please use this link to share this information using our HR team's confidential background form.
||Los Angeles, CA 90025 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED