Alignment and Testing Technician Digital Signal
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description :
Digital Signal Corporation is seeking an Alignment & Testing Technician for their Chantilly, Va location.
Digital Signal Corporation (DSC) is the technology startup opportunity you?ve been looking for. With the global landscape constantly evolving, our company stands out as an innovator in the facial recognition arena. We can do what no other company does?.combine precision 3d image processing with biometrics. Our technology works on the move?.uninhibited by minor obstacles such as aviator shades and baseball caps. Together, we can invent, design, and supply solutions to the commercial industry.
The role of the Alignment and Testing Technician is to perform precision alignment, calibration, and testing of DSC?s opto-mechanical assemblies, LIDAR, video systems and sub-assemblies in accordance to company specifications. This position works under general supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform precision alignment of opto-mechanical LIDAR and camera systems
- Perform calibration and final system testing
- Perform quality assurance tests on sub-assemblies
- Support Manufacturing in various activities related to on-going production, special projects, and the introduction of new products
- Record measurement & test results in electronic files
- Diagnoses and assists in the debugging of issues identified during test
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
SKills & Qualifications:
- Three years of experience involving a majority of the following disciplines: mechanical assembly requiring proficient manual dexterity, optical component assembly and test, and/or electronics assembly and test involving SMT technologies.
- Experience using various electro-optical test equipment including: digital multi-meters, optical power meters, oscilloscopes, and beam profilers
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience working in a fast paced, constantly expanding and changing environment
- Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency with MS Windows
- Individual?s primary workstation is located in the manufacturing/lab area.
- Associate?s degree in Optics, Computer Science, or related technical field
- Familiarity/experience with LIDAR systems
- Availability to travel overseas on an as needed basis.
Digital Signal Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a friendly, business environment with a competitive salary and benefits package.? All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background and reference checks.
||Chantilly, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED