Alliance Partner Integration Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Alliance Partner Integration Manager
Workday is actively seeking individuals to be a part of the Workday Alliances team supporting and managing software and payroll partner integrations. This position requires a unique blend of strong technical and business skills combined with partner-focused professional experience.Â The individual will have a track record of strong follow-through and can consistently keep commitments to partners and fellow employees.Â Workdayâs contemporary technical foundation and delivery model requires creative, passionate and self-motivated professionals to reflect the unique nature of the platform and help our partners get up and running in a short amount of time.
This is an important role within Workdayâs growing Software Alliances Group.Â You will be able to contribute ideas and suggestions to the ongoing development of Workdayâs partner programs.
You will be the primary point of contact for our partner technical leads and must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service. We expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems.Â
- Lead partner onboarding activities both from a project management and a technical advisor perspective.
- Work alongside alliance managers to effectively prioritize and ensure successful completion of partner milestones.
- Effectively communicate and educate partners on the technical architecture of the Workday solution.
- Work directly with partners to research, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming case queue and maintain focus on resolving cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements.
- Clearly and succinctly document communications to partners throughout their lifecycle of their relationship.
- Manage the certification process with each partner integration.
- Collaborate with Training, Support, Product Management, Development, QA and other Workday teams in order to facilitate partner growth and milestone achievement.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate partner activities as required.
- Be able to solve problems and propose innovative ideas and solutions to help achieve scalability of the programs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing software integrations
- Strong background implementing web services technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL) preferred.
- Deep understanding of XML technologies and standards (XML, XSD, XSLT, and, XPath)
- Experience with architecting and building integrations using SAAS integration platforms.Â Java a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage many projects at one time.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services