Alliance Senior Sales Engineer at Jaspersoft in San Francisco, CA Jaspersoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Alliances Senior Sales Engineer applies technical expertise, customer relationship building, and community building skills in order to make the Jaspersoft community successful and to support the sale of Jaspersoft software and services. This support includes technical fit qualification, professional product demonstrations, contributing to product strategy discussions, and applying Business Intelligence industry knowledge and competitive expertise throughout the sales cycle.
The Alliances Senior Sales Engineer must be able to identify, prioritize, manage, and communicate issues both internally and externally. Clear, professional written and spoken communication in English is required.
- Quickly understand the product architecture and business benefits of the products of potential partners.
- Clearly explain Jaspersoft technologies to our partners.
- Qualify prospects based on technical fit and business need.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and presentations that address the prospect's technical and business requirements.
- Provide guidance and pre-sales technical support for successful evaluations and efficient sales cycles.
- Adhere to and enforce the policies of the company.
Additional duties and responsibilities
- Create, enhance or customize self-running demonstrations for other team members to re-use.
- Present to groups of all sizes including large audiences (100+) in training and seminar settings.
- Clearly and professionally communicate with prospects, partners and co-workers in English.
- Marketing support in technical areas â€" webinars, tradeshows, roadshows, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to articulate features and benefits of Jaspersoft products.
- Ability to identify prospect's pain points and opportunities in order to articulate Jaspersoft's value proposition.
- Ability to understand new technologies and industry trends.
- Ability to articulate to technical, CIO and CXO audiences.
- Ability to identify critical situations and to clearly communicate them to others.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Familiarity with cloud architectures like SaaS, Paas, IaaS.
- Good written and excellent oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- At least five years experience working with customers.
- At least five years experience in a sales engineering, product management, product marketing, technical support, or similar role, preferably at a business intelligence, data integration, reporting, database, or similar technology company.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fundamental system administration and integration on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence concepts and technologies: Reporting, Analysis, SQL, MDX, ETL.
- Features and benefits of competitive products.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED