Alliances Manager, West Region Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is building a world-class alliance program.Â Alliances with global and regional consulting firms (systems integrators) are an integral part of Workdayâs corporate strategy and a cornerstone to delivering value to its customers.Â We are currently seeking a Senior Manager of Alliances to work closely with Workdayâs alliance partners along with Workday field and service employees to enable joint pipeline development, customer segmentation strategies, and go to market programs.Â The expectations for the role are such that this person will:
- Build and drive strategic alliance plans with Workdayâs leading global and boutique consulting organizations serving Workdayâs core HCM and Financials segments
- Enable partner organizations to engage effectively with Workday prospects by driving partner education, training, sales enablement, and joint marketing programs
- Be the focal point with selected Workday sales regions to drive all partner activities and alignment for that particular region
- Support analysis of sales performance and pipeline developing partner-specific insights and recommendations for initiatives to improve overall performance
- Set objectives and manage alliance objectives including corporate meetings, quarterly business model reviews and pipeline/delivery project management
- Represent alliances with multiple internal organizations such as development, product management, product marketing, marketing, professional services, and sales
- Drive a global marketing and pipeline generation plan for partner in alignment with the Workday field sales team
- Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Manage alliances activity and success in Salesforce.com
- Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners
- 7+ years experience in a Business Development, Consulting, Software Sales, and/or Alliances.
- Proven track record of success, demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently. Â
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com
- MBA a plus
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services