Alliances Marketing Director Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Workday is seeking an Alliances Marketing Director
who will lead Workdayâs partner marketing strategy.
- Act as the primary liaison between Corporate Marketing, Workday Alliances, and the partner community.
- Identify, plan and execute joint marketing campaigns with Workdayâs key strategic business partners and aligned with Workdayâs business goals.
- Manage partner sponsorship/participation at Workdayâs key events including, but not limited to, the companyâs User Conference and Partner Summit.
- Manage Workday partner directory.
- Provide regular outbound communications to the partner ecosystem.
- Define, communicate, and manage partner marketing policies and guidelines. Review partner marketing materials for compliance with guidelines, provide feedback and route through internal teams for approval.
- Establish and operate an end-to-end partner marketing operational process, covering campaign design through partner execution. Conduct periodic business reviews with clients and stakeholders.
- Ensure metrics are established and target goals set for all meaningful elements to be measured. Periodically communicate results against metric targets, including lessons learned and success stories.
- 7 - 10 years Alliance, Channel or Partner Marketing experience.
- Proven track record building and launching successful and innovative, scalable programs.
- Owner mindset; ability to drive initiatives in a complex environment.
- High energy; highly productive with strong self-starter initiative
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with senior executives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be effective over several communication vehicles (phone, web, email, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational, project and people management skills.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services