Analyst Tesla Motors
Tesla Motors' (NASDAQ: TSLA) goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered almost 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries.
- Play a pivotal role in company-wide operations improvement initiatives, which will include identifying issues, forming hypotheses, and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations
- Develop and analyze large data sets, surveys and metrics
- Participate in the development and deployment of compensation initiatives, benchmarking analysis, internal and external comp trends, and programs
- Drive HR system changes to support the evolving needs of a rapidly growing business
- Conduct data analyses, such as regressions, factor analyses, correlations, etc.
- Participate in evaluation, reporting, and analysis to understand effectiveness of new initiatives and identify trends and make predictions
- Communicate recommendations on initiatives and influence leaders through data, analytics, and thoughtful interpretation of findings
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record. Master's degree is a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in an Analyst or Consulting position
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint skills, Visio and Access (familiarity with statistical packages and/or SQL a plus)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable working with executives
- HRIS experience is a plus
- Compensation design experience is a plus
- Familiarity with writing scripts, visual basic, basic coding is a plus
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
||Deer Creek, OK |