Analyst Relations Director Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?Â You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
We are looking for someone who is creative and has excellent writing and communication skills. This person needs to be able to do everything from strategic planning to tactical execution. They must have experience working in a fast paced environment and juggling multiple programs at once.
As our director of analyst relations, you will play a key role in analyst and influencer relations as a senior member of the Corporate Communications team. This position is based in San Francisco.
What Youâll Do
- Manage the analyst relations program at Workday.
- Work with our analyst relations managers to educate industry influencers on Workday.
- Foster ongoing relationships with industry analysts to provide strategic guidance to our teams.
- Work closely with the leadership team, product strategy and product marketing.
Skills Youâll Need
- Passion for technology and a track record of delivering results.
- Experience in interacting effectively at all levels across an organization.
- Ability to understand technology and translate into analyst relations strategies, messaging, etc.
- Strong strategic thinking, writing, communications, problem solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- Solid organizational skills: proven capacity to manage everything from strategy to details.
- The ideal candidate is a disciplined executor and strategic thinker with strong writing and verbal communications skills.
- 8-10+ years of analyst relations experience in the technology industry.
- Direct experience in managing teams.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Periodic travel.
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services