Analyst Relations Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Our Corporate Communications team is looking for a talented, energetic team player to manage the analyst relations program for our market-leading Human Capital Management (HCM) products. We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter with a passion for technology, a strategic mind, strong relationship-building skills, and a track record of executing successful analyst relations, strategic communications, or product marketing programs. The ideal candidate must have experience managing cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment and the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
The Analyst Relations Manager will be responsible for proactively maintaining positive relationships with leading industry analysts and influencers and driving awareness and coverage of Workdayâs vision, strategy, differentiation and market momentum. This person will support the Director of Analyst Relations and work closely with executives and subject matter experts across the company. The position is based in San Francisco.
- Plan and execute all aspects of Workdayâs HCM analyst relations program
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with industry analysts, influencers, and internal stakeholders
- Manage regular analyst engagements including strategy days, briefings, inquiries, meetings and events
- Educate analysts about Workdayâs HCM vision, strategy, customer adoption and successes
- Provide strategic guidance to product development and product marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input
- Manage creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements
- Analyze relevant analyst research and summarize for internal stakeholders
- Track and report on analyst interactions and coverage
- 5-7 years of analyst relations experience in enterprise software (preferably in HCM, software-as-a-service, or both); additional product marketing experience preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution skills
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously
- Bachelorâs degree or equivalent.
- Periodic travel is required.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services