Analytics and Monetization Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Analytics and Monetization Manager
Trulia's Rentals team is looking to add an Analytics and Monetization Manager. Rentals is one of the fastest growing lines of business within Trulia and we are looking for an analytics and monetization manager who will provide actionable insights about the rentals market and Trulia's business. In addition, the manager will work closely with the rentals team to identify and execute revenue growth opportunities.
The Manager will be tasked with building the analytic backbone for the Rentals business. Main responsibilities include:
- Executing projects that improve business operations and monitoring, partnering with analytic teams throughout the company and working closely with the engineering and data-warehouse teams to insure data quality.
- Overseeing development of products and algorithms to optimize revenue, pricing, user experience, and other complex business challenges.
- Engaging in all phases of analytic projects including problem/project scoping, project management, interfacing with internal and external topical experts, fact gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of key insights and recommendations.
- Communicating analytical results to internal partners and senior management.
The ideal candidate will have strong strategy and analytic skills and demonstrated a track record of delivery against the main objectives highlighted above. They will thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- World-class strategic and analytical capabilities (quantitative and qualitative) and strong business judgment.
- Ability to scope analytical projects and bring them to clear, definitive, and actionable conclusions.
- 2-4 years of experience in internet advertising, internet search, e-commerce or related field.
- Expert in Excel, proficient in Word and PowerPoint. Advanced SQL expertise a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, statistics)
- Experience at a strategy consulting firm or in a revenue role preferred
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED