The Active Network, Inc. provides technology applications and marketing services to community service organisations worldwide and has earned a reputation as a leading online destination for active lifestyles. The company has a specific focus on the sports and recreation industry, in particular within the endurance sports vertical. The Active Network is placing an ever increasing focus on international expansion and is seeking to grow its presence further in Singapore. This position would suit an entrepreneurial self starter who has a strong understanding of online technologies and online registrations as well as the endurance market and its potential for growth in the Singapore.
This position is in sales and will require the successful candidate to utilise existing networks to grow the business and to actively seek potential new clients and manage the entire sales cycle from introduction to closing. You will have the opportunity to use your creativity and entrepreneurial flair to identify new market opportunities to capitalise on in the future.
Specifically duties will involve:
- Selling Active's range of online technology products, including online registration and websites in Singapore
- Increase company revenue by cross selling Active's range of sports technology products to existing clients and generating a continuous new leads list of potential clients
- Develop business relationships within potential new clients
- Exceed monthly and annual sales targets
- Drives New Logo Sales
- Renew and Upsell all existing business
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline within Salesforce.com to maximize all new business opportunities. Monitor and report sales activity within the system on a daily basis
- Exceed established new business revenue targets for territory.
- Define and prioritize key account companies in territory
- Create individual action plan to penetrate defined accounts in territory
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report in Salesforce.com.
- Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory.
- Follow up on all strategic marketing activities focused on driving new business.
- Maintain effective communication with International colleagues to share knowledge and co-manage Global Supplier accounts.
- Create business plans and white space analysis for all new business and existing accounts to maximize revenue.
- Ensure customer issues are acknowledged and resolved quickly
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and that those relationships are grown and strengthened.
- At least 5-7 years of sales experience, preferably in online technology
- Sound knowledge of windows based computer products
- Strong communication and relationship building skills that can be applied to establishing strong networks
- Must enjoy travel and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the willingness to embrace a challenge
- Ability to work within a small team
- Ability to show flexibility in embracing new roles as the needs of the organisation expand
- A solid understanding of Internet business models and products
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|